Teaching Children Effectively
Teaching Children Effectively (TCE™) Level 1 provides practical,
hands-on training that will allow you to take your ministry to children to a new level!
TCE Level 1 will equip students with basic skills and effective methods to evangelize
children and begin an outreach in the community.
In addition to regular course work, three practicum sessions conducted during the 30-hour course provide each student with evaluated experience in applying the theory taught. Students are also required to participate in five children's classes within 90 days of completion of the course to receive a certificate.
Teaching Children Effectively Level 1 is a refreshing way to train Christians in child evangelism.
Course subjects include:
• The Importance of Conversion
• How to Lead a Child to Christ
• Encouraging the New Believer
• Bible Lesson Preparation
• The Invitation
• Couneling the Child for Salvation
• The Neighborhood Outreach
• Visual Communication in Teaching
• Scripture Memorization
• Teaching with Music
• Teaching Children to Pray
• PLUS! Participation in five children's classes applying the knowledge gained in the course.
Contact your local director for more information and/or to request this great training.
See when TCE Level 1 Classes are being offered by checking our Upcoming Events page.